Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Thankful
There are lots of things to be thankful for: family, friends, church, Jesus etc... I was struck the other day how God has blessed my life with all of the above. As Maddie was riding around my on shoulders just goofin around it was sweet music to my ears to hear her laugh and giggle. She tries to look you in the face while she is on your shoulders so it tends to get a bit acrobatic. Pretty soon she is flying through the air laughing, giggling, squealing, drooling and just having a blast. I truly feel blessed that God would allow me to be part of her life and I pray that He will continue to guide us as we try to teach and model Christ to her. I am thankful for my family and my brothers and sisters in Christ who continue to amaze me with their show of grace and kindness to this world. May we daily be reminded of the grace in which we live and be forever thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home