Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, May 09, 2005

I was reading Psalm 63 and the last couple of verses really stuck out to me.

One thing God has spoken
two things I have heard:
that you, O God, are strong
and that you, O Lord, are loving.

I wonder how many teachable moments i have missed out on because I only saw the surface of what God was trying to tell me and not dig deeper. Isn't it cool, though, how faithful God is. He is always willing to give us atleast one thing, but maybe there might be more to that one thing than we intially thought. Happy listening. Remember for those who have ears....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Bob said...

    Yeah. When Brian read the psalm to kick off worship I started bawling as I read along. David had a love affair with God that encompassed his entire life.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home