Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, March 01, 2004

tattoos and Pregnancy?

I just got off the phone with my wife who is el prego. She was watching a baby story and mentioned that the woman had a big tattoo on her stomach. I began to think: "Was the tattoo big before her pregnancy or was it just stretched out? Does the tattoo go back to normal or is whacked because of the pregnancy?" For instance if a woman would tattoo a smiley face on her stomach would it be a frowing smiley face with droopy eyes after the pregnancy? I don't know but it is kind of gross if you really think about it. These are some of the "kingdom" issue I am dealing with, any input on how to handle such a dilemma?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home