Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Sunday, February 22, 2004

WHEW!

Hello. I am still alive, barely. The last month has been one of the most stressful months of my life. Just a glimpse into the craziness of February.

Dog goes to vet: $120
I get dog into car. Car has flat tire, must change in parking lot with 110 pound dog moving around, while hoping car does not fall off jack. cost: $50
Get gas bill for Jan. $200
Have melt down with eldership cost: priceless
Truck breaks down not worth fixing. She had 216,000!!!!!
Buy new used vehicle cost: $3000 needs new tires: $300-400
Wife admitted to hospital Cost: unknown
Wife on bedrest Cost: my wife's sanity. She doesn't like to lay around.
Get to spend more time with daughter: Priceless (my daughter is awesome, go Maddie!)
Get love and encouragement from friends and family.
Get free supper for the next two months. YEAH BABY!
I have found a mentor. Priceless
Attempting to finish remodeling of my upstairs master suite (Really just a bedroom) Cost: patience,sanity,etc..and lots o' cash.

I am mister impulsive. Car breaks down, I won't to go out that day and buy one. There is one small issue, money. The money we would have used for a vehicle is tied up in the remodel. So I decided to wait a week and see what happes hoping for a new Beemer or Jag. What happens. Someone from God's family gives us money. Don't know who it was but anyway we got some cash and now have a vehicle. Thank you, Jesus. My wife is safe, baby is safe, God's people are taking care of us. Good stuff. I mention all of this to say that God is good. There are many things that I think I have the right to complain about but God has brought us through. I don't have any right to complain, all I can do is be faithful. I hope this encourages someone. I am just a little scared as to what April might bring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home