Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, July 24, 2006

New post 1999 (little red Corvette)

Hey….i haven’t blogged in awhile because I have nothing to say, except:

My kids are awesome
My wife is awesome
My face is awesome
My new position is going well
Met the new neighbors behind us…(The guy looks like the HULK except he’s not green!)
I miss Ron and Cher, Bob and Amy, Aaron and Tina
I miss deep relationships
God shows up in weird situations
Every human is the same
Christ is the center of the universe
A lot of friends are moving
We are looking to possibly build a house
I play the same licks as I did in junior high (MUST LEARN NEW STUFF)
I just got called to a job must end lunch early

Remember…if you don’t exercise and eat right you will become very and I mean very out of shape….like round

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home