Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hart please feel the Heartbeat of AMERICA

I am deeply saddened by Chad dogging the chevorlet v6. The 4.3 is an excellent engine that is capable of producing that chevy thunder. Maybe Chad should give me his extreme and I will give him my sunfire. Then he can experience the wrath of the 2.2. It produces 35lbs of torque at 35000 rpm. that's right 35000rpm, she's a screamer. Chad i beg you to reconsider the futility of your statement. I know it's your opinion but please!!! You are wrong. This way of thinking will definetly cloud your understanding of the Kingdom, as i have seen many Ford lovers fall away. Anyway Chad it's hard to communicate with you when your worldview is SOOOOO screwed up! I don't know if your coming or going. I finally realize that you should have went to a Christian college where you would have been taught what and how to think. I think i might have to tell chuck about this. I will definetly be seeking the advice of others, such as Dale earnhart jr. possibly sr., mr. goodwrench, mrs. goodwrench, my dad, Chuck Hart, Piasecki....I would consult Bob but i don't think he knows a v6 from a v8 (not the drink)

peace out

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    Checking comments

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Blogger Chad Hart said...

    The Vortec 4.3 is a fine engine with tremendous torque all across the power curve. Unfortunately, the push-rod V6 engines used in GM cars are so far not keeping up with the competition. That's just by the numbers, though. Even with an old pushrod V6 the Monte Carlo is FUN to drive and of course the rumble of the 5.3 liter 5300 V8 in the Chevy Suburban is just a wonderful feeling. Anytime I can drive it, I DO.

    And not only does your car produce 35 pounds of torque at 35,000 RPMs, no mere mortal can maintain a constant speed when using the accelerator without cruise control. It almost takes a living legend of motorsports to master the gas pedal of the Sunfire/Cavalier. There's a reason why I rarely drove Katy's Cavalier and didn't often ask to!

    The Kingdom is far from those who drive Mazdas and Fords. The Kingdom is like a turn signal, windshield wiper control, cruise control buttons, high-beams, and windshield fluid spray ALL on the same stalk.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home