Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Rediscovered
I sit in my chair all day long listening to music while I work. I get tired of the same ole stuff. I listen to Dave Matthews, David Crowder, Worship stuff, Edie Brickell, Sting all day. I have heard it all a zillion times!!! BLAH...I was looking for a photodraw disc at home and I found a burned CD i haven't heard in awhile. Train Drops of Juniper. What a refreshing CD. I will be sick of it in a week but they are a great band with above average song writing. The cd sounds good as well. Check Train out.

I will be writing soon about jawing sessions I am scheduled to have with some friends. It sounds promising. Hopefully God will give us clear direction in implementing some of this "emerging" church ideas. It is easy to talk about we actually want to do it. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home