Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Cable TV

My sister-in-law purchased us cable tv for a month because she felt sorry for my wife. My wife who is on bed rest watches copious amounts of television because she can't do anything else, other than read. Who can read for 10hrs a day? Well anyway I watched "American Chopper" last night and thought I was going to die! The show is built around the big rough and tough dad and the talented son who builds everything and don't forget Mikey the goofy little brother. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Two brothers throwing stuff at each other, pushing each other around. Then they went on to build a motorcycle. It reminded of my older brother and myself except I am much smaller than my older brother and he can still kick my butt. I just want to go to my dad's and get my brother and build something in the garage. It was cool. But I also have wasted a lot of time in front of the t.v. the last 1 and half. OCC rules...peace. keep the rubber side down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home