Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, March 08, 2004

Paul's Blog

Good stuff

But i am finding that the oath to follow Jesus is full of surprises. I am finding that His promise to use my weaknesses is really true. And i am overwhelmed by the fact that these "weaknesses" are actually being used for others' good. Kinda' strange. I am also finding that control really is a fantasy. The more i live, the more i see beauty in the chaos - God moving over the deep, God bringing magnificence to the ordinary. And that redemption includes everything - my failures and, heaven help me, my "successes." And at the end of the day, i can rest in that simple idea: that God redeems all. I can't understand it all. Actually, i don't understand a lot of it. Check at the rest here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home