Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Oww My Face!

I have what you would call a very model like face, so it is very very valuable almost irreplaceable. Okay, i think i might be stretching the truth, okay I could be a model for farm and fleet or some construction clothing apparell or possibly a harley catalog. Anyway my face seems to be a natural magnet for pain when i am enjoying certain activities like mountain biking or my newest thing: racketball. First I was riding my bike and saw a jump, worked up the courage and hit it way too fast and did a extreme face plant. It ripped the skin away from the bottom of my nose, my mouth was full of dirt and blood, my inner lip was caked with that beautiful peoria dirt. When i stood up my buddies thought all my teeth were knocked out and it pretty much felt like it. Lesson learned. Don't jump because you are old and break easy!

This morning I invited Aaron to play racketball with my brother and myself. Well when you have 3 people who really aren't that good at racketball on the same court pounding the little rubber ball it lends itself to pain. It was inevitable that someone was going to get hit. Guess who got hit. That's right, it was me and my farm and fleet face! I noticed something approaching my eyeball at the speed of sound and did my best matrix move to get out of the way but alas it struck me with ginormous force. I hit the ground a little stunned and reached up to feel if my eye was still in it's proper place. Whew...I can still see. I got up determined to make them pay for the definite attempt on my life. I played the rest of the games with the gusto. I was like the michael jordan of the racketball court making amazing shot after amazing shot. Okay maybe I was like the Micheal J. Fox of the racket ball court. I did win but it wasn't pretty like my face. It was injured but it made it through, so now i can make it to my next shoot.(that is what us models call a photo shoot). Look for me in the summer catalog modeling the carhart shorts and work n sport boots. How is your face today? It is hurting me! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home