Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Weird

I just had a weird experience. I have written a couple of songs in my day but never have I allowed anyone to hear them. Well I have been goofing around with this one song and the JR. High Band liked it, so with the encouragement from one of the dads, we just played. Like 5 minutes ago at our Jr. High night. It is nerve racking to lay yourself out there to a bunch of Jr. High kids. I pray they were able to worship. To be honest the song isn't that great but it is my offering to God. I guess I just feel relieved that it is over. Well I got to get back and explain salvation to the Jr. High kids...I guess that is even more freigtening. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home