Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, March 15, 2004

It's Getting Close!

Well I thought it might be time a few days ago but alas I was wrong. It rained and the temp dropped. My steel steed is calling or moaning from the garage: Get this dust off me, lube up the chain, check my brakes and lets ride! I have had a desire to either race one time this year or participate in a 24 hour "race". The problem is all the races are on Sunday and I will be out of town the weekend of the 24 hour race. I am going to bite the bullet and take a Sunday off and to race. It will give me something to shoot for or at least an excuse to ride my bike more. I am going to ride more this year and golf less. Of course I say that every year and never do it but biking is so much fun and good for you unless you of course you crash like I do. With that said, I know some of you who read this ride, what is your take on not riding as much as you say you are? Michael if you are interested in doing a race this year we could plan on doing one in Peoria. Let me know and we'll try to see if the schedule works. I'm just anxiously waiting to blow off some steam and quite possibly pucking my guts out, it wouldn't be the first time. My motto: Keep the rubber side down as well as the pop tarts! Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home