Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, June 14, 2004

What will I miss?

My life seems to be in a whirlwind right now. My time is ending at church and with new life beginning elsewhere I haven't had much time to reflect. I am sure I will go into some mourning when I realize what I will be missing but excited as to what I will be gaining. I know one thing I will miss more than anything...greeting my beautiful children in the morning and hugging and kissing on them before I go to work. I won't be able to do that anymore with my "real" job. I'm sure the first couple of weeks I will be going through Maddie and Jude withdrawls but I trust that I am in the God's will and it's scary as heck. I will reflect on these momentous changes a little later when the fog clears. I will say this, my decision continues to be reaffirmed day after day. It is one of the saddest times in my life watching the bride suffer. Peace out.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM , Blogger Bob said...

    Working for "the man" sucks. But I'm sure you'll enjoy the taste of reality it brings to your walk. I know you'll excel whereever you go, though.

     
  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    I am more awesomer than you at golf!!! NOT!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home