Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Simplyb

I have been reading this Brian guy's blog for a couple of weeks and he is an excellent writer unlike me. He has great insights that cut to the core of who we are and who we can become. He seems humble and I would like to meet him some day. Read his blogs. It is a great thing to be reminded of...here is a little taste.

I suppose that underneath it all is the truth that I am not at home here. I've written counteless thousands of journal entries about how this world is not my home, and I've quoted all the old hymns that carry the same message. Repetition, however, does not negate the truth. I am homesick for a brighter shore. The wanderlust begins to creep up on me when I reach the point that the world almost completely absorbs me. I begin to believe that my job is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home