Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Monday, January 10, 2005

Circumstance

The last few months have been trying spiritually speeking. I believe God has once again opened my eyes. I have been allowing external circumstances shape how I view reality. In truth reality is what God is doing in and through you. I have not been neccesarily looking for God in these conditions but just have been plowing through. Have you ever just plown through life hoping to drudge something up? Well I have drudged up something i don't like it at all.

When i first left my position at church i never felt so alive, so free. But I have lost focus. I lost sight of the simple fact that Jesus loves me and wants me to be his disciple. He is the King. Because of grace I serve a King, a creator, a redeemer, how cool is that? By allowing the Holy Spirit that is inside me guide me through life, i will be able to see God in circumstance. I will experience joy. Joy from knowing Jesus should never waiver from external pressure, if anything it should increase. You are able to bathe yourself in his comfort, his guidance, his discipline, his hope. I love Him and want to be like Him.

Lord, work from the inside out. I pray that you would drain every drop or me out and fill me with You. I want to be more like you, I want to have a childlike faith, fill me with mercy and grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home