Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Saturday, October 09, 2004

I'm Alive

Hey

For the two of you out there that know I exist, I am still alive. The last several months have been pretty hectic. My wife has been through two back surgeries in 9 days. I have learned through this that i am an extremely selfish person in my sinful core but thankfully God is continuing to work in me and change me to reflect who he is. He never ceases to amaze me with how he provides and challenges me everyday. I would like to thank all of the people who helped us through this time (she still is recovering but doing well).

peace

4 Comments:

  • At 2:41 PM , Blogger Bob said...

    Glad to see you back. Now I'll have reason to pause and read rather than just using you for a jumping off place to others.

     
  • At 11:10 PM , Blogger isaac said...

    tim, good to see you back. i've been curious about how you're doing and being. keep writing; your sharing of thought helps all of us more than you know. peace of Christ to you and your family in this fresh, fragile, and faith-filled time.

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know you exsit, and I know God exsit in you and your family. Any father would be proud to have you as a son. But I just happen to be the lucky one. Thanks!
    Love, Dad

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know you exsit, and I know God exsit in you and your family. Any father would be proud to have you as a son. But I just happen to be the lucky one. Thanks!
    Love, Dad

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home