Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Friday, June 18, 2004

GOLF

Well i just finished another round of golf. I went with my buddies terry and aaron. We made great time around the course and i didn't lose any balls. Terry is great to golf with because he has some sort of black market connection, his whole truck is full of golf balls. He gave me 5 sleeves of titlelist golf balls, 2 sleeves of wilson distance or something, now i don't have to buy any balls for awhile. Anyway I was 1/2 inch from shooting 90 my putt slide right on by on the 18th! doah! I shot a 90 at Ledges a tough course with lots o water. It was a good morning. Golfing during the week will cease because my new job is 7-4 5 days a week. So it was my last gasp of freedom.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM , Blogger Bob said...

    Why does it seem like there's 10 strokes between shooting an 89 and a 90?

    Nice shootin', Tex. Now that you have a real job, you'll be relegated to the golf-after-work crowd. Maybe now I'll actually be able to golf with you now and then. I'll teach you "the string game".

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Tim said...

    I don't know why but when you can say that you shoot in the 80's it is more impressive. Yeah I might have to meet you out there on some thursday as it is on my way home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home