Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Took a Nap

This morning i rolled out of the bed to head to the gym loathing ever step to the car wishing I was in bed sleeping. I got in the car, cleared out the sleepy bugs and got on my way. I was relieved to see that my brother was not there yet. So i reclined the seat eagerly waiting his arrival. NOT. When I opened my eyes a half hour had slipped by and no brother! I fell a sleep in the car! I would like to say that I went in and worked out, lifted really heavy weights and such but i went home. I suck. I will never look like nick lachae or marky mark with this kind of discipline.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:47 PM , Blogger Bob said...

    You know, under every beer-belly lurks six-pack abs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home