Tim Fountain

A Follower, Husband, Dad, and Friend on a journey

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Da Obvious

Do you ever find yourself making statements that are obvious. Like hey a betcha that hurt, after someone smacks their thumb with a hammer. Or what are you doing? As you are watching somebody talk on the phone or whatever. Makes me feel like a dork when I make those comments. Well yesterday I was the recipent of at least 4000 obvious comments. Yesterday I planned on witnessing to mr. fairway and mr. green but I got pulled to the rougher section of town, mr. woods. Even though I spent a lot of time arguing with mr. woods and at times hitting him with a club I was able to spend some time with mr. green, although he wasn't very amicable either. Mr. Fairway didn't want anything to do with me. But during this evangelstic crusade I was able to spend some time in the sun while venturing from mr. woods to mr. green's place. I didn't not put on any sunscreen so my bald head got burned. Here is where the obvious statements start to come. Hey tim were you in the sun? NO! Hey Tim did you get a sunburn? NO! Hey Tim did you have sunglasses on today? NO! It can't be that these people are as dense as I am when it comes to making obvious statements, can they? Yes they are!!! Needless to say I had a blast messin with the people telling them I went to a tanning booth and forgot to take my glasses off etc... At least people are interested in my well being or they want to make fun of me either way it is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home